23 april 2018

Gluten free white bread recipe for my baking machine

Don´t we just love these Sunday mornings when it's spring!
It´s light early in the morning but everyone else is asleep and I have the kitchen one my own.

For some time I've tried to get my perfect gluten free white bread recipe for my baking machine, a bread that I can use to make a Swedish "smörgåstårta" and that gets the finish I want in the toaster. You know with crispy edges but on the same time light and fluffy. With some help I finally have one that works with my baking machine.

This recipe is made for my baking machine, a Electrolux EBM8000, that has a gluten free program, but I haven´t used it when I baked this bread.

25 g fresh yeast
1-1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 dl corn oil
4 1/2 dl lukewarm water
500 g semper finmix

just mix it light and then put the batter in to the baking machine.

Use the super rapid-program and add 15 min, when it's ready just take it out off the baking mold and let it fully cold down on a cutting board under a baking cloth before you cut into it.

 Enjoy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar